Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Time to Take Back Our Country

I have written numerous articles regarding the state of our nation. I have written about Obama, Biden, the Clintons, and the liberal Democratic Senate and House.

I have been told I have no right to complain. I am on Social Security disability from a 20 year battle with multiple sclerosis. I am a registered Republican and a Conservative, proudly.

Being that I am part of the system, doesn't that mean I have insider view of all this? I can speak as to the pitiful cost of living increase, or the lack of one. I can give you the real feeling of "those people."

The Medicare system, the plain old Medicare has served well. Yes, I get hammered at the first of the year with deductibles, and let's not forget the prescription donut hole.

I remember being healthy, on the corporate ladder, climbing quickly, chasing the American dream. I was bulletproof and I looked down on people like me, the undeserving. I was one of the critics of the disabled and retired.

Now, I see through a glass, clearly. I am under the control of the government, they think. Well, let me assure you, I still have the right of free speech and I will make use of this glorious blessing.

Therefore, all of you must not take this right lightly. You have the power to change this spiral of destruction we are in. It is never too late to fight and speak the truth.

The United States must be saved and there is only one way to do it. This primary season and on to the general elections we must qualify each and every candidate. Study their history and positions. The best cure to fix our ills is to rebuild from within.

We must repeal this crazy health care bill and try to overturn other mistakes, such as the upcoming VAT tax and cap and trade, which is on the horizon.

I support Tommy Crangle for the Third District House of Representative seat. He has passed my test and is qualified. Study for yourself, and make the right decision.

Mitch Thurmer
Signal Mountain
mthurmer4300@comcast.net

No comments: