Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It has been awhile, so much to catch up on

As I write today, so much has changed. We do not live on Signal Mtn anymore. We have moved to Polk County, the county seat is Benton. We are in the farthest to the right and bottom of the State, Bordering on Georgia and North Carolina.

Now, I want to make something very clear, I am more involved and concerned about "stuff" than ever. National, State, County or City and neighborhood issues, I all observe. I am still going to post to Chattanoogan.com as ever. They will probably say I don't have a right since I am not there , but I am probably not going to say.

Obama is Having Birthday Parties while the Nation is Burning, Like Nero was fiddling while Rome burned. This man is so inept, he has not a clue 1 , or this is his master plan to run the Govt into the Ground and then somehow say he will say it with another 4 year term, Bullshit.

The Plight of the unemployed, the peoples who have simply quit looking for a job is truly being estimating by those not influenced by the Govt to be close to 20%. Social Security Disability Recips like myself are scared to Death. We fear not only that we are again not going to receive a cost of living increase, but we could and will probably see cuts in Medicare and our monthly pentience.

This is really far than my worst fears 20 years ago. I never thought I would see the day when my family's entire exsistence depends on the whims of a bureacrat in Dc who has no idea what is real.

You cannot go to work, that is wrong, even if you could. Big Brother wants us to suffer. As Anthony Hopkins so properly said in "Legends of the Fall"

"Screw Em".

That is becoming one of my favorite expressions, I am afraid I am going to unleash it on a DC Employee

More to Come from Polk County Tennessee

No comments: