Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2015

How do you really inform the uninformed, when they don't care...

I have got a problem. I spend my days keeping myself informed, even listen to CNN in the mornings to see what the uninformed watch, I try to understand their thinking.

Like I said, watch CNN in the morning. At Noon, Tune in to Rush till 3 PM, AT 3 either get Savage or Listen to the night be fore's Mark Levin. I feel I am getting a well rounded stream of info. Not to mention the Internet searches on Drudge.

Some of my relatives, which I will remain unnamed , have drank the whole DAMN  Tanker of Obama Kool-aid, every bit. The other day someone took a picture of a plate of Ice and my cousin remarked that with all the Global warming it would be rare. Come on, give me a break. I have another Cousin in Mass that was buried under snow last winter, I mean buried. How can anyone who endured that Icy Hell even think about warming.

I have thought about engaging them on the issues, but I am wasting my breath. This is the direction our Country is headed and I am frightened for my Kids and really for the Grandkids. I have done my job with them and I think they are educated enough to not buy into crap.

When I write, I enjoy listening to Spotfly, Right now BOSTON is rocking the speakers. Helps me think faster. "The Man I'll Never be".

Deanna is recovering from about with pneumonia, it really drained her but the Anti-Biotic was terrible. She is coming around though and the  good thing is she is hungry.
Well, two posts today, maybe I can get into some kind of rhythm, I need to vent, My Doctor told me I hold too much emotion in, and he is right. I just wish I could get this out more. Like Rush said, It's difficult to inform those that already know...More to follow, Mitch...



1 comment:

Isabella Freddie said...

I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.