Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2008

Rainy Fridays, MS likes them

Not very often can you say MS appears to like something, weird I know, here it goes.
I woke up this morning with the usual pains, spacticity, you know the deal. It was raining out so I decided to concentrate on some undone tasks. I cleaned out my files, got rid of old letters from Medciare telling me how much they made my doctor cut his bill. Felt sorry for the doctor, they have light bills too.
The MS kept it's distance, not beating me over the head. I guess I was relaxing and did not even know it. I didn't have any grandkids to watch today, Deanna was running errands, so it was me day.
I enjoyed listening to Rush Limbaugh, who always keeps me abreast of all this mess from 12-3.
What I am getting at is that every once in a while, if we can do things we WANT to do, it seems to make the MS not quite as severe. But you know, even though you are retired, somebody is going to want something, soon.
Take that time for something you enjoy, It might make your day a little better.
Well, gotta go do one of those somethings from somebody. Better take a pain pill, MS doen't like to be told what to do...
Ha----------------

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Very true! It is important to take time for us, to do something fun and put MS on the back burner (if only for a short time). :)