Total Pageviews

Monday, January 26, 2009

What does it mean to be flagged?

In this modern tech world in which we all live, the Internet, Blogging, and all this is a new form of communication, seems to be boundless.
In my Blog, I have tried to address the frustrations of being disabled at a young age (33), experiencing a Housefire, living of Social Security, being critical of the Political Correct age we live in and pretty much said what I Damn thought.
Now, it appears, even though as the help page explains, when someone "flags" you, it is not censorship, just suggests that some of your thoughts may be offensive, etc.
Well, I now feel since the change of the administration in Washington, and the attacks that are taking place against Talk Radio, even PC crowd is going to OBSERVE what bloggers write.
I have tried to tell ny experiences and opinions as truthfully as possible, trying to warn others of the hazards and pitfalls that await the well intended. But, evidently, I have disturbed someone by my candor or voicing of an opinion. I am sure there are other ways of posting Blogs, if you want to go to the trouble. I simply do not have the energy to spare to engage in a fight that is so senseless. I am sure there are much more offensive blogs and other material out here than the opinions and experiences of a 52 year old MS patient living on Social Security.
So there, If you want me to shut up, I will. If you have the willingness to engage me and advise me of my trespasses, Just post.
One other thing, when you are flagged your blog is as easily available, whatever that means.
I did not know if any body was reading it that much anyway. AT least one pinhead is.
Have a Great Day out there in the wasteland, MT

No comments: