Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2009

And the Health care rages and My Fears !

And the Healthcare battle rages

Being the fact that I am the odd combination of Conservative and Social Security Disability Recipient (SSDI), my observations on the Obamacare bill are a little different.

I am totally dependent on the government for my survival, not to mention my wife, who is also a SSDI recpeient. Mine is due to Multiple Sclerosis and her's a combination of Meniere's Disease and Fibromyalgia.

I am an avid listener of Neal Boortz, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, and Fred Thompson, with a smattering of Monica Crowley mixed in. I am an avid, almost addicted to Fox News, knowing that I can believe what they say, nothing can be more obvious because I make it a point to watch one of Major Networks each evening during their nightly broadcast. By keeping them accountable, the bias and love affair they have for Barrack Hussein Obama is very obvious. Sometimes it is unbelieveable the stark difference that appears.

Alright, lets get to the Healthcare bill. I have two trains of thought on this. 1, the provisions and vague wording they have written can be interpreted in many ways, Which is really scary. You read the wording one way, and it is all good, If you read it from a controlling stand point, the American Public will become pawns, their lives and exsistence based on their age, are they worth being saved, etc.

The second thought I have is this is all a cover. Bring the full attention of the American People to something they will be consumed with, and underneath, pass all the legislation you want, changing everything. Then, without a fight, the Obamamites have slipped you a mickey and you liked it.

I have had critics read my opinions and critize me for being on SSDI and having enough since to take note and voice and opinion. They have said that they resent the fact I am on SSDI and have the gall to speak out against the very government that supports me. I DID NOT ask to be in the position I am in. I do have cognitive problems at times, but I have a right to a voice and a right to speak for myself.

A 1300 and growing page bill, with every commitee and his dog adding their goodies, has no end. I am concerned naturally about what cuts Medicare will face. For instance, I have to have an MRI every 3-4 years to compare disease progression in my brain. I recently had one and am very proud to announce that thanks for Betaseron ( Which I qualify as a hardship case on), has kept me from having no progression in the disease. They cannot undo the damage that has been done, nor can they prevent the worsening of my symptoms, but these people are angels. Betaseron runs between $1800 and $2200 per month. When I saw my co-pay under Medicare D, it was going to exceed $ 500 per month. I contacted Bayer/Betaseron and they did not bat an eye, $ 75.00 per for three months supply. They have saved ny life.

I want to know, not it Lawyer Language, what is the paln for Medicare A,B, and D.Our co-pays on fixed income. If the choose to cut our benefit d, Increase co-pays, we are thrown to wolves.
My doctor, who is Hell on wheels, urged me to write everybody, stop the insanity. He has a max percentage of 30% Medicare. He looked me in the eye and told me, I don't make money seeing you, I do it to help you. He makes his money on private insurage clients, period. He knew a female doctor who allowed her Medicare to go to 50%. she is no longer in practice.

He told me to stay in practice he may have to go to a retainer, like a Attorney. He threw a number up like $ 2500, that we would have to pay to keep him as our doctor. I will find a way if needed, don't know how, but I can't be withought a doctor. There is much in this bill we don't know and considering it's "urgency" that scares me to death. He has already rammed down bills, saying the world was going to end unless we act mow. We cannot believe this man any longer.

He is as slick as they come. He has hidden agendas, I know it. I don't believe their is an honest bone in his body..

I guess my speaking out will put me on the hot list in the White House, and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
Also, by the way, I receieved one of the emails that Major Garrett from Fox News brought up, much to the dismay of Robert Gibbs. And remember, Gibbs told Grrett not to make faces, bullcrap. Garrett is an excelent reported and if Gibss realizes the Love Fest is over with the press, he may not be able to kep his job much longer, Big Loss.

The very fact hat the White House would establish a website for people to Rat on Americans speaking their mind, is almost like the Third Reich, you squeal on the patriots, making them a target.

Well, I though about going to Flag. com or whatever it is and turning myself in as an American Patriot, what are they going to do? call me in for an SSDI audit every month? Probably.
They think they hold the cards, but the American Public has the keys to the Kingdon. I hope in 2010, every one of the Obamamites are voted out and replaced by conservatives. I am pissed and scared at the same time. I wish my communities would quit having Obamagasms over VW coming to town and stand up.The Federal Government, State of Tennessee, Hamilton County and The City of Chattanooga paid dearly for Chattanooga to be "chosen".

I am going to read the entire bill, If I can stay awake long enough.Then there are the ammendments coming from both houses, with their own twist on this.

But I firmly believe, this is a Smoke Screen for something else to slip under the radar. I pray there is a Conservative out there watching the ignored little back door sessions. Let's say the cut Med D down to nothing, My wife and I are destroyed at the hands of our own government.

One last VERY Important Point , Glen Beck mentioned he had 8 million radio listeners, 3.5 million TV watchers and various othere groups that follow his blogs and such. He assigned us a solem charge, pick one czar, and using the internet, review and verify everything this person has ever done. Considering our President has already aoppointed a confimed Communist to over see the "Green" movement, what other little dirty secrets have we yet to discover.

Let's do this in a professional manner, put out facts in a reasonable order, and when we are ready, forward the info return reciept requested. This could be end of the maddness.

I have given you my opinion on cash for clunkers, there are a lot of seniors who have paid what they had to get a vehicle as nice as I have seen the mechanics gleefully dispose of. Even if the senior had a 1968 Comet and paid 500 for a 1991 Lincoln President that was in great shape. Destroy the Comet, not a vehicle that is a getting 19 MPG and is in great condition. Why not just trade the Lincoln for the comet even and destroy the Comet. I guess that would have been too simple. If the Government was going to spend $4500, why not help someone. The damn government owned the vehicle they destroyed, alot of Americans couple have been helped...



Your Brother in Arms
Mitchell Thurmer
mailto:mthurmer4300@comcast.netmthurmer4300@comcast.net
Signal Mountain

No comments: