Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Something New kicking my Butt, Illness

For the past couple of weeks, I started noticing a weird feeling in my lower left side. At first it has came and went, with no real pattern. It has gotten worse over time and know has developed into a steady gnawing in my lower left side and back.

My father had kidney stones and later had to have his right kidney removed. The reason was "Kidney Disease". I was very young at the time and don't remember much about it. I do remember that dad had a scar from navel to backbone, he was cut in half.

I have read up on what this might be and first thing in morning I am calling the doctor to get it, asap. It might be a stone, or even worse some type of infection, don't know. The water pills I take for retention also can cause stones.

Wish me luck, I don't need another problem with MS riding on my shoulders.

Here we go < Mitch

No comments: