Sunday, July 26, 2009
The Neuro just looks at me when I tell him this stuff last week. It's normal I guess, Hell , I don't know anything anymore.
He tried to send me to pain management, they called last Monday and said I had an appt for tues. Of course, I did not remember crap about it and told the very nice lady I had been down that road once and had no intentions of going thru the hell of counting pills every day.
The one victim in all this is Deanna, I love her so much and all this is killing her.
Anyway, I know by now this Sunday, yep, thats right, I think.
Everybody hold hands, it's gonna be a bumpy ride, MT
Saturday, July 18, 2009
I have thought alot about what to do about the upcoming Healthcare destruction, my Doctor's feelings about it, and opinion from my Darling life Deanna.
I am going to devote all my efforts writing every Senator in the United States. It may not do any good, but there has to be voices to their ears. They are not Royalty, regardless of how Obama and his Lady think of themselves.
We are not Serf's waiting on the generosity of a carriage passing by on a dirt road throwing out a damn chicken bone. We are AMERICANS, still, and we must show these people we are not Sheep to lead.
I wish everyone would bombard these Senators with Email, every day, every hour, telling them they are not above us, in any way. We must stop the 1100 Page bill that no-one except the CZAR's have read.
Let's Roll, I am Pissed
Friday, July 17, 2009
My wife and I just left our Doctor today, who is a fine gentleman, who accepts Medicare.
He unloaded because he knows my standing on the Obama Care,
I want him to be sucessfull, He is a great doctor and deserves the best.
He told me he is not living the life of leisure, most Doctors as expected,he works hard and has a Heart as big as the building.
We got off on the changes that Obamacare (OC) would do.
Well, first of all, he advised me that he really doesn't see Medicare patients to make money.
He knows another Doctor who is running about 55% Medicare patients.
She operates in the RED,until July,She is going out of business,
she can't make it. He has to keep his Medicare patients on Medicare about 30%.
He said the conferences he has attended that OC group has held is suggesting
that Social Scurity Patients hire their Doctor every year
in a retainer type situation, like an attorney, somewhere about $ 2500.
Well, I would like to know where the Hell the OPC expects us Wealthy
SSDI patients pull $ 2500 out of our butts in the first place.
I know you are thinking, well, he can afford Comcast Internet,,Cable and Phone.
Let me tell you ow, If not for Fox news, Boortz, Rush, Sean,
and other that you can only get by paying for access,
I would be a Ostrich in the sand.
My wife hit the infamous Donut Hole in June, luckily, I think I may make it,
thanks to the generousity of Pfizer and other manufacturers.
Why do you think this Sotomayor mess came up right now,
to take pressure away from the 1100 page Health Bill. Think Damn it. Diversion
what the drive bys is working.
I urge everyone to write their Reps and Senators,
I am 53 year old. In his plan,
SSDI patients are going to be expendable
We are on SSDI,
We are already on Gov Healtcare,
We are in a pretty good systen, I cant image making it worse.
The time is band together, I am tired of having
others forcing their ideas down my throat
Time for an organized group, I am with you
Signal Mountain, TN, 37377
Email me with your thought and ideas, we have got to do something. My Doctor said to hold Tea Parties and email every Senator we can.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
How things have changed! If you’re one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michele are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:
- $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (CHIEF OF STAFF)
- $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $90,000 - Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR,SOCIAL OFFICE)
- $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
- Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
Sunday, July 5, 2009
I could not keep from thinking about what the original signers of the Declaration of Independence went through. Their lives were in danger, their families were at great risk.
Their signatures Id'd them as rebels. Alot of Americans still did not support breaking from Mother England.
Today, Everything they fought for is at risk. The Obama administration is charging headlong toward socialism, period. Government takeover of private business, intrusion into everyday life. It is like the movie 1984 was the study paperwork for the Obama plan.
He is on TV everyday, announcing some new program, policy, spending plan, something. Even some of the deepest liberals are talking in groups about his fascination with public appearance.
I am sure, readers of my blog keep thinking, why is a MS titled blog so political. I will tell you why. Being disabled, On SSDI, MEDICARE, and other Govt programs, my life is controlled by politics and the whims of Obama for CHANGE.
I am very excited that Sarah Palin is coming to work in the lower 48. she is going to wake up the nation, a voice for conservatism. I hope that Rush, Neal, Sean, Glenn and the other Talk Radio Leaders, will embrace this woman and put her to work, with their guidance.
Come on everybody, lets get the Conservatives rolling, lets help them all we can.
Keep the Porch lite on folks, America needs to find the way home. By the way, I used the old fashion lighbulbs to light that porch.....
Good Luck out there......Mitch