Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

STILL STAYING ON TOPIC

As I told in one of my previous posts, I had been chastised for not Staying on Topic. Well, if you have Multiple Sclerosis or any other disabling disease in this day and time, I am on TOPIC. We are under attack from the Government, period. We are not going to receive a SSDI cost of living increase in 2011. he notice I received stated that the Cost of Living had not increased.

When you take out Gasoline and Food, then calculate, what exactly is left. I don't know where these people get their numbers. The average Gov't employee has received high raises in the last two years, now they talk about freezing their wages. That would be OK with me if I had gotten into the 6 digit brackett, freeze it, please !

Read the Drudge Report daily, investigate everything that has something to do with you.

I received my yearly anal exam from Met Life last week. They administer my U-Haul disability policy, which pays less than $ 300 per month. This year they want to know how much Deanna is receiving from Social Security. What business of their is it if she makes $ 10,000 per month ? Which I assure she does not. I am awaiting a call from my case manager as I type to protest this, of course, don't ask questions, they could just cut me off..


More to Come from an undisclosed location, Mitch

No comments: