Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Somebody's got to Say it !

First, to my Brother in Arms, Johhny Franks, Hubba. Now let's get to the point.

Many of us are disgusted by the actions of President Barrack Hussein Obama. He continues to show his allegiance by Ramadan Celebrations and all things Muslim.
To my knowledge, and I am sure I will be corrected if possible, he does not attend a Christian Religious Organization. As for myself, I now believe that he is of Muslim faith. I know that as others have stated, the attention this current scandal has attracted is probably disguising more sinister actions hidden from the light of day.

Americans, most anyway, have a sore spot when it comes to the World Trade Center Attacks. Speaking for myself, I believe that the United States is in a Religous War. A war that is anchored in the most sacred of feelings. If an enemy is so deeply devoted to the point of Suicide Bombings, does anyone besides our President that we can make nice and get along. These people understand one thing, conquer or be conquered.

We have got to call this as it is. President Obama is promoting the advancement of Muslims in this country. Take for example the denied mission of NASA, to bring more Muslims into the Agency and show their credits and strengths.

If you are at War with a belief, which few will admit, you make it difficult for them to promote their ideas here. I am sorry, we don't need to make the United States
a nice place for these people to be. Even today, with our President's grand plans to pull out of Iraq, those people are showing what the future will be there. They are already blowing each other up. Wait till we really are out, Civil War and the rebirth of an Islamic Militant State. How do you say another IRAN.

The scattering of Mosques around this country reminds me of a statement by Premier Kruchiev, " We will bury you from within ".

Mitch Thurmer
mthurmer4300@comcast.net
Signal Mountain

No comments: